Sunday 10 May 2015

Windy Days





Jacket - All Saints, Top - General pants co, Shorts - Topshop, Boots - Boohoo, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Autumn is definitely one of my favorite seasons. Especially living in Australia, where it’s not too cold but there’s still a hint of the winter wind coming in. After admiring and comparing many leather jackets, I finally bought one and could not be happier! They are so versatile and easy to style and surprisingly comfy and warm. I think I’ve been wearing mine just about every day for the past week.
It’s still fairly warm but I jumped at the chance of being able to layer up a bit more without doing the full coat-scarf-beanie combo.

I paired it with these patterned shorts (which just happen to be very colour appropriate for autumn), a white crop top, my black Chelsea boots and some sunnies. I’m more of a monochrome girl, so I rarely venture out from black, white and greys but today I went with a little pop of colour. I’m sure that going into winter, leather jackets will definitely be a staple for me.

E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment